Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Monday, October 31, 2011

New Basketball Days

I am so proud of Terran! He tried out for CSI, who won the NJCAA National Tournament last year, and walked on after not playing competitve basketball in two years! He was stoked all summer to get to Idaho and get back on the court. He is such a hard worker, and has been complemented by his coach's that the team needs his spirit and hard work.

The Team


CSI was open to such good recruiting after winning, they have around 5 players who should have done D1 but didn't have the grades.

Terran


He has gained 15 pounds since he the beginning of the semester! I can't imagine how much he will gain after this whole year.

The Team Poster


They plan to take the championship again, and I know nothing will get in their way.

I look forward to watching his games, it reminds me of the excitement and fun I had watching him when we were first dating. I am so grateful for how hard he works to support us, how hard he works at school, and how hard he works to achieve his basketball dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment