Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Monday, October 31, 2011

Livin' Off The Land

Every Sunday after church, Terran, Austin, and I join Jeff and Liz for Sunday dinner. Every once in awhile we help pick anything you can ever think of. This time around we helped picked all the apples that were finally ripe.

So Terran had a ladder

and Austin didn't, so he climbed up the tree


I had given up after a huge nasty bug fell down my shirt and was crawling all over me. Then, the finished product.


We are still waiting for eggs from the chickens.

We are so blessed with all the food that comes from Liz's garden and all their fruit trees. We were given so many green peppers, jalapenos, zuccini, cucumbers, apricots, and much more. It is a lot of work but well worth it, I want to start my own garden once Terran and I have our own place. We look forward to helping them again next year.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment