Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh the joys of hunting


 So the hike began


and we hiked some more


and some more


finally there



Just for you dad, I got my hands dirty


Terran and I after the work was half way done



now time to hike back



can I just say I was so glad I didn't have to carry all that meat on my back



they were a bit tired at this point


finally to the road to camp, it was downhill from there.


We had such a fun weekend two weeks before this with Brent, Davis, Garrett, my dad, and Lexi. Unfortunately we just came out empty handed. So two weeks later we came out with Jeff and Liz. Both weekends were full of lots of hiking. I have never hiked so much in my life, it definitely wore me out. Terran was definitely a great guide, just a lot more in shape then the rest of us. We had so much fun out on the mountain with our families. It was really good to get away from town also. We are looking forward to going out next year! Jeff taught us how to field dress the deer so we can do it on our own next year, I even got in on the action. It definitely was not an easy hike to get this big boy (mind you we did this hike twice) but it was worth it in the end. Thank you to our families for making it such a fun experience for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment