Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Day



This year for thanksgiving Terran and I were unable to return home because of basketball, but luckily we have family here. We spent Thanksgiving with Liz, Jeff, Austin, Garret, Barb, and Tom. We had a wonderful time. Lots of yummy foods and amazing pie's! Terran claims he gained ten pounds just on that day haha, boy did he chow down I would not have doubted it if he did. Terran had practice that day until 2:00 unfortunately, but we still we able to relax and enjoy the holiday. We got to eat, watch Texas win, and enjoy each others company. We are so grateful to have family close to us to share the holidays with. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend and spend the rest of my life and eternity with him.



1 comment:

  1. We are the lucky one's!!!! I have a lot to be thankful for! And getting the Christmas Trees was even MORE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete