Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Baby Leavitt:)

Most of you already know but Terran and I have some big news. We had many make the announcement for us before we ever got a chance, but we wanted to do an official post:) Terran and I are very excited and let me tell you so is all of our family!
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
 
 
Baby Leavitt will be here August 11, 2013:)
 
I know it doesn't look like a baby quite yet but this was taken at 6 weeks 5 days. We tested positive early on at about 3 weeks into the pregnancy. I have definitely had my share of pregnancy symptoms too! Its the only time I can account for being so excited while feeling so yucky. I definitely wouldn't have survived so far without my lifesavers which are my husband Terran. He doesn't let me lift a finger and is there for me every time I need him, even if its just rubbing my back while I am pucking my guts out lol. My other life savers are hard candies and my Dr. Pepper. I try an stay away from those as much as possible but they are the only thing that takes the edge of the morning sickness so needless to say I am really grateful for them right about now. I have gained about 5 pounds already since I found out I was pregnant. CRAZY! I gained that five really quickly and its turned into a steady gain since then. I am 9 weeks and two days today and we are looking forward to our next doctors appointment on the 15th! I a starting to get a little baby bump which seems weird with how far along I am. Most days though I feel like I am just fat more than anything lol. We cannot wait to find out what we are having though:) Terran and I are hoping we are going to have a baby boy first, and so is my dad (of course cuz he never had his own) but everyone else in the family is hoping for a girl. Either way we will be extremely happy for our new addition! Kiah is going to love being a big sister.
 
Here is a picture at 9 weeks!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment