Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

15 and 16 week update!!



I know I am a little behind since I am now almost 16 and half weeks along but I will just have not gotten a chance to sit down and blog:/  So on valentines day Terran and I got to spend our morning at the doctors office:) we got to see our little baby and unfortunately little one was being stubborn and shying away at showing us the gender. I love going to see the baby!!! Little one had his or her hands tucked underneath its chin and would keep looking right at us, it followed exactly where the doctor would out the ultrasound thingy on my stomach ( that sure didnt sound very smart but I promise I am just to tired for the words to come to mind). The baby was sticking its little booty away from us and literally jumping up and down, we definitely have a mover on our hands!! I had been so anxious after that to feel the baby since I knew he or she was moving, and I didn't have to wait long:) baby sure loves to move and only kicks every so often. I wasn't sure what was happening at first it just felt like an unrythmic heart beat in my stomach, like flutters but Terran could even feel the baby at the same time! It was such a happy moment for us. Now that Terran knows the baby can hear to he is always talking to my tummy, well he actually whispers to my tummy and claims him and the baby have secrets. The baby sure loves him because he can always get the baby moving when he talks to it. I love it so much, he is going to be an awesome dad. As far as pregnancy symptoms the morning sickness is almost completely gone! Thank goodness and I knocked on wood too! It still hits occasionally but nothing like before. I havent gotten that burst of energy yet that everyone talks about but I am hopeful:) I have started to work out again and it feels amazing. I have to take a day in between because it literally makes me move slower than tar but during the workouts I feel awesome like I could go for hours. So far in the pregnancy I would gain weight and quickly drop it with being sick but I have finally gained and kept it and I am sitting at 9 pounds total, but thats from the last two weeks. ah:/ which scares me but I know I was just making up for being so sick. Terran and I are anxious for our next appointment at 20 weeks to find out the gender of our little babe! At first we really wanted a little boy but we have both come to find out we are really excited for either!! The doctor forgot to give us a new picture of our little baby, but it was hard to take a picture when baby was moving so much lol. I cannot wait to see little one again and will update everyone again soon!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Kate! You and your little family are adorable! :) So happy for you! (and a little jealous too;)
    -Carmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your blog and Sylvie came up and saw the your dog and said "Oh mommy that is such a pretty doggy, I like that doggy, can I see that doggy please?" loved that!

    ReplyDelete