Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boy or Girl!?

After having to go into the hospital for being so sick and needing fluids Terran and I had to return to my OB for an unplanned appointment to check up on our sweet little baby to make sure he/she was ok. I am not going to lie it was a scary experience for me and I am pretty sure how sick I was this time around had Terran pretty scared too, especially since it was hard to beat with how sick I had already been. I mean tossing my cookies six times in a few hours would throw anyone off. Anyways, little baby Leavitt was strong and healthy which made everything that I had been through the few days prior seem some what bearable. The one good thing that came from being so sick was the doctor during the checkup immediately could tell the gender of our sweet little baby! It was quite obvious to me even before he said anything. We didn't have to wait four more weeks at my 20 week ultrasound to know what to be expecting in a few short months!!! We were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, and yet I will never forget the look on my husbands face. Oh it was priceless! but in a good way of course!
 
EVA KATE LEAVITT will be joining us in August:)
 
we cannot wait to welcome our sweet little girl into our arms!
 

 
We were so excited to tell our family! A little scared to inform my dad the yet again he won't be getting a little boy, but excited. Terran and I had wanted to do something simple but fun to announce to our families. We told our fams that we were going to be up in Bunkerville that night and wanted to do a barbecue for our special news. Every single person tried to convince us that they would be the ones to find out first but we didn't give in. We barbecued and made everyone eat and take a poll before we announced it (and boy were they hating us for that;) lol). Terran finally announced it just by saying Tucker Evan is going to have and older sister. We were so convinced it was a boy and wanted to name him Tucker that we thought it might throw them off a bit, and it sure did. They were like wait so its a baby girl right?? and then they all literally jumped for joy, except my father, he just dropped his head and shook it back and forth. It took awhile for it to sink in for him but now he is more excited lol.
 
This little girl will be so spoiled. We are so grateful an so excited to share this world with her. I cannot wait to meet her. Terran is already having anxiety over her dating years but I just know he is going to be such a great daddy!
 
AHHHH I am just so excited!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment