Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

the big ultrasound!

I had been just dieing for this moment for so long!!! It was like night before Christmas before this doctors appointment! and it sure out did my expectations too! The first the nurse confirmed that the doc was correct on the gender. She is for sure a girl:) and we just got to watch our little girl on screen! It was one of the happiest moments. I could feel and see her move at the same time. She still continues to have her little hands tucked up under her chin, she even smile when her daddy started talking. This little Eva sure loves her dad already, his voice can always get her to move. She gave us a little thumbs up before it looked like she stuck it in her mouth lol. She has such long legs and arms and fingers. That thumbs up she gave us we knew right away that she didn't have my hands and fingers! oh thank goodness right lol.
 
Here are some pictures from the ultrasound.
 
her big foot!
 


her long legs
 



and her long little arms
 



this one makes me so happy!!
 
 
 
 
This is where she smiled at Terran.
 
 
 
and here she is again tucking those hands up under her chin.

 
 
It is so insane how much we already love this little girl. Terran says good morning and good night to her everyday and talks and gives her kisses all the time. She already has him wrapped around her little finger;) We are so thrilled to meet our sweet Eva!
 
She is still measuring just over a week ahead, she was already almost a pound at 19 and a half weeks and she was measuring to be 8 pounds by a week before my due date! oh boy was all I could think. She is strong and healthy so far! She isn't much of a mover although when she does move she is quite strong. I've been wanting her to move so much but I am sure I will be grateful once she is born that she isn't much of a wiggler. I have been feeling much better, I still have spurts of morning sickness but I feel a million times better. Four more weeks and we get to see baby girl again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment