Terran & Kate

Terran & Kate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

22 weeks

 
 
My baby belly is sure starting to pop! baby girl must be getting so big! I luckily don't have stretch marks on my belly yet but I sure have them other places unfortunately. Oh well I know its a part of pregnancy! I have been feeling great I have even started to work out again and I love every second of it. I feel so good during every work out! It sure hasn't helped my weight gain. I didn't gain anything in the beginning because I was losing it while being sick but I have sure made up for it this month. I have gained around 21 pounds already, and I swell up like big old water balloon. I definitely didn't think this would come till later in pregnancy but oh well what can you do? it is better than morning sickness that's for sure. This just means none of my shoes fit, and I can't find wide enough shoes to replace them either. I currently cannot wear my wedding ring which makes me really sad, it still fits just not when I swell and it hurts if I don't get it off in time so the result is not wearing it at all. My hand feels so naked without it.
 
Baby girl gets stronger everyday. She still hardly moves unless it is just me and her then she decides to be all crazy. She likes to do rolls in my tummy, and punch and elbow me. That and stick her head and butt out to where it pushes my tummy out. Very uncomfortable for her momma though, but I love it. Terran has yet to feel her move along with most everyone else. She refuses to move for them, so I make them just watch my stomach instead lol.
 
The love Terran and I have for this little girl is undescribable and she makes me so unbelievably happy. I love my little family so much! I am so grateful for eternal families and for the opportunity to soon be Eva's mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment